9/12/08


We went to the fair. I love fairs. It may be because I grew up in Box Elder County on a dairy farm and it was one of our few entertainments out in the country. I won quite a few blue ribbons at the Box Elder County Fair for artwork, penmanship, and a sheaf of wheat (grown by my father but bundled up by me). I love the creative art displays at the fair and enjoy seeing the animals. I would like to enter something in the fair, but I haven't created the right thing yet. When my children were little, I would take them strollers and all to the Salt Lake County Fair and the Utah State Fair. I hope there will always be a fair for the atmosphere, the freebies, the how to do its, the artistic displays, and the embroidery machines!

No comments:

SPRING BOUQUET

 A new grouping of three flowers in a vintage Jello mold makes a fun and useful pincushion. Purchase at  https://idasideas.etsy.com/listing/...