9/11/13

Lizzabell


Lizzabell

Partially finished wall hanging

Note to Tiara
 
My neighbor girl had a sheep named Lizzabell that she had raised from a lamb. Lizzabell suddenly passed away this summer. I decided to needlefelt a picture of her sheep for her so I started out with the background and the sheep and a few flowers. As you can see, corrections had to be made as her head is really black. As I finished it, I realized the little girl might not want my huge creation so I made her a smaller one. I  entered the felted wall hanging of Lizzabell in the Utah State Fair and it won a blue ribbon!

Lizzabell took first place!

No comments:

SPRING BOUQUET

 A new grouping of three flowers in a vintage Jello mold makes a fun and useful pincushion. Purchase at  https://idasideas.etsy.com/listing/...