5/2/18

Etsy Shop Update



Making Connections    ( click here for Flickr felting photos)

I've spent most of a day working on my Etsy shop, adding a few more pincushions, tinkering around with words, pictures, prices.  I decided to see if I could get he Flickr link, but I wasn't sure where I could use it, so it's here on my blog which I haven't written on for a long time.  I did see that I had used the link back in August of 2015 when I started working on the pieces for the library show.
I changed the header today.  I put on a new one of felted pincushions that are on golf tees. I listed two of them, today.

Someone said to pick something to do and do it for 100 days. I thought I'd make felted flowers, one a day for 100 days, but that didn't last too many days. I think what they meant was a character building goal or something like that, maybe.

You'll see my Etsy shop's  new flowers on the left hand side of the blog.

I'm learning a lot through all of this!

No comments:

SPRING BOUQUET

 A new grouping of three flowers in a vintage Jello mold makes a fun and useful pincushion. Purchase at  https://idasideas.etsy.com/listing/...