6/20/12

Doll Purse---from the beginning

This is the first doll purse I created from fabric. I started working on a pattern last year and now have finally had it printed. (photo to come soon) When my daughters were little, I was given an old industrial Singer walking foot machine which could sew leather and vinyl. With scraps of "naugahyde" I created a similar purse for them (the purses no longer exist). What I tried to do is recreate that purse in cotton fabrics thirty some odd years later. It has been an interesting experience and a lot of hard work as you who have created a pattern know. I have had so much help with photography, layout, editing, computer expertise in Photoshop, and general good ideas and comments which have helped me get it finished. Thanks to all of you!
 

No comments:

SPRING BOUQUET

 A new grouping of three flowers in a vintage Jello mold makes a fun and useful pincushion. Purchase at  https://idasideas.etsy.com/listing/...